Thursday, November 01, 2007

I wanna be a butterfly......


I wanna be a butterfly......
this would leave me flying in freedom....
life would be short lived ,but void any boredom.
fluttering my wings in an aroma so fresh....
I would be wearing the lush green sash.
imagine roses and lilies and jasmines and daisies......
playing hide and seek with me like crazies!!!
jumping and hopping and singing and dancing,
I would be over and above all the human trancing.
the uncertainities , the tensions ,the quest for future....
living the moment,the present ....would make me nurture.
no rules no boundations would make me flurry....
nothing would force me to rush things in a hurry.
happy and contended and satisfied I would be,
doing what I had always wanted to do......
flying and dancing and fluttering,
singing and jumping and playing!!!
I wanna be a butterfly.....

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stud ra!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger ChukChuk said...

keeping the bars ... higher :)
awesome one, yet again

11:24 PM  
Blogger MindTwister said...

Neha, you have some good stuff written out there. Yes, you are right. History repeats itself. Go through the poems that you have written over time. I am assuming that they express the feeling of that instance / time. They are following a pattern and tend to repeat themselves. That's how your life seems to be. All following a certain pattern. If you like it, then its cool, but if you wanna change it, then identify the pattern and cut it out there and then. I see some of it already. Best of luck, Cheers.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Neha Jain said...

thanks ppl!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger MindTwister said...

i nearly forgot that i had left this comment, till i saw messages in my inbox

9:10 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

celine handbags, north face outlet, jimmy choo outlet, hollister, iphone cases, mont blanc pens, lancel, ghd hair, p90x workout, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, chi flat iron, hermes belt, hollister, reebok outlet, soccer shoes, nike roshe run, timberland boots, hollister clothing, converse outlet, lululemon, nike air max, louboutin, baseball bats, ray ban, north face outlet, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, longchamp uk, mcm handbags, gucci, nfl jerseys, nike huaraches, soccer jerseys, instyler, oakley, mac cosmetics, babyliss, vans outlet, asics running shoes, insanity workout, nike trainers uk, nike air max, beats by dre, vans, giuseppe zanotti outlet, bottega veneta, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, new balance shoes

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home